Sunday, March 27, 2011

I DONT CARE

Oh no, tell me how long that i din post already?
OMG!
is passed alot of story man!
Where should i start 1st huh? TT

Summary it,
The lastest hot news is about the, tsunami in Japan.
Really feel sad about it!
having 8.9 earthquake is not a fool, add with the tsunami, is just like killing the JAPANESE.
Everyone have their different comment,
anyway, We pray for the Japanese, let them go through the suffer~
JAPANESE take care!

Okay okay,
i need to back some of my story, ABOUT BANGKOK
No doubt, my CNY trip is in BANGKOK
is really a happening trip ever.
Tell you, BANGKOK is the best place ever for you to SHOPPING like a mad person. Is truth :)
Hahaha! no doubt, let you see what i bought :)

















not only here....














I really realise in that time with a word : This world don't have an ugly person, but a lazy person!
hahaha!

btw, i have a nice roomate sleep with me, she is a friendly person, seriously nice you know!!
i really like following with those jie jie who have friendly and mature way
A girl that really take care so much to me! you know? By the way, miss her right now! :)

















IS SHE--- AH SZE jie jie! :)


















tell you what, the 3 pretty girl ever! hahaha~
who is the centre pretty girl?
A girl that always laugh on my chinese word, my actionTT
Ice loeng jie jie , but then she is caring me so well! hehehe! :)
They are just so 大方,体贴,慷概:)













anyway, NO him! i wont get to know all the jie jie so deeply :)
NO him , i guess this trip is still my dream~
kekeke!

Let me skip about it, since happen so long, im lazy to explain! WANNA know more, SAVE ur MONEY and  GO! you will know what i said and go with the right person ! :)

****skip*****
The 2nd trip in MARCH!
SINGAPORE AND JOHOR :)
Really having fun with sister, brother:)















never ever of seeing this kind of sister in my life, keep zat 9 me and making those fun that i cant stop laughing~ hahaha

The way of speaking with her bf really kanasai!
the can even say those word like hurting ppl den after a while sayang back each other.
or they can play like ki siao gila.
and my sister is like a qiant, her's bf just like an antTT
you know, once they play, her's bf is really hurt coz of a fatty! hahahaha

A secret that happen when i, in her house, anyhow,
CONGRATZ to this balia fatty sister :)
i cant wait to attend her wedding!! ^^









Thank to brother and sister treating me meal! :D hehee

After brother and my big's mum went back,
secretly went in to singapore with my brother-in-law^^
And ofcoz, yili cheng, crystal babe visit us :)











I'm so lucky that they are my friend :)
I'm so lucky having a comfortable friend :)
Dont knw how to describe! but they areawesome person! :)













This really melt my heart 99! :)


















She is my brother- in- law, a mum that having four child! :)

*****skip******


Had watched the movie of MEN SUDDENLY IN LOVE with Dave ah neh, su ning and treated by Jenson:)
Thank you very muchie! ^^


****skip****
Let me skip till nowdays, it end of March now.
APRIL is so soon to us, and exam too!
Homework last minute given by the lecturer always, add with work.
I always asked my self , is i dont know to plan? or im really not enough of time?TT
The way of wanted earning money and studying is so difficult.
I really hope superman give me 10 days free day! and let me done all the thing i should do!:(
whateva, 走一步算一步.
I;m going siao really. ><
tell myself no more travelling if not i'll feel bang to wall :(

Lastly, let us pray for the JAPANESE and pray for me too. TT

No comments:

Post a Comment