Sunday, May 1, 2011

18sx

Hey hey, I'm back to blog again :)
Guess what?



















I just had starbucks again!
Yoyo, This is the 2nd time in this week, nothing special actually
is just a way for me to relax. Feeling of thank god im so lucky even im always get hurt~

Why is my Tittle putting 18Sx? Hmmmmm, can you guess?:)


















KeeKee Tee Darling is just back from Taiwan actually, she gave me souvenirs, and what that?















Oh No! is breast :S





















Oh My God! Is kukujiao :Z

And and and and~~~~~~
























Is CONDOM! Do you need?

I should say im afraid you cant wear it. Because it is Chocolate , is for EAT!
You know EAT? HAHAHAHA.

Seriously i dont knw what is the feeling when eating them :)

*skip*****

I guess im half died now, i guess im poor in this month.  I guess i will be a busybody soon:(
7th lovely sister is backing from JB, and they wanted to go shopping , dumb me~TT
7th of 12o'clcok it mean 18th , Babe KeeKee Tee have Birthday! :(
7th My classmate Su ning have birthday @ 21st celebration! Oh my god!!
is so full...:(

14th Christine Sista is having wedding dinner, i been invited :) Congratz to her and PY wong ! faster 早身贵子,三年包两~:)
14th my Babe crystal Tan invited me for steamboat:(

21th become Jimui :)
22th Sister is having 过大礼!Oh no, is full!  i think i wont feel lonely, except for my lovely purse :(

Planning what to do for Jasmine Chin :) Should give her a big surprise^^

No comments:

Post a Comment